So i’ve had a few days off from the blog and have been thinking on what I should do now that my original dreams were crushed. This is what I have come up with…
- Cover more development of things I have going currently, in more depth.
- Post more adventures/scenarios, both system specific and generic
- Cut down on “tiny idea posts”, those taht are a few lines of an idea. Flesh them out a bit, then post as per point 1.
- Quality, not quantity! Less posts, more substance.
- More reviews, and post them to RPG.net as well (already in progress!)
Thats the basic “jist” of what im going to be looking at here in the coming weeks, but I will stick to my old ideals about providing ideas and content that is not another comment on “this-weeks-hot-topic” i.e who’s passed on or which company is making a stink in the marketplace. There are other blogs that do that, lots of them.